Total budget to be allocated
Total projects to be funded
Specific subjects and topics
Basic frontier technologies:
- Integrated design of robot structures and functions based on braiding / folding principle;
- Coupling and variable stiffness technologies for robots with rigid and soft structure;
- Driving and control of robots for living cells and biological mixing;
- Key technologies of robot bionic clusters;
- Autonomous cooperation technologies of multi-robots, based on 5G communication;
- Invasive brain-computer interface and biological intervention control technologies;
- Social interaction theories and methods for robots;
- Robot detection technologies for lungs’ micro-nodules;
- Principles and technologies of on-line inspection of autonomous search and rescue robots.
Key technologies and equipment:
- Comprehensive tunneling robots for large and high-yield mines;
- Coal mine auxiliary transportation robots with complex geological conditions;
- Impact-proof drilling robot for rock burst mines.
General requirements applying to all NKPs (see corresponding section in this page).
Additional requirements for this specific NKP not specified.
Date of publication
9 October 2020
Deadline for submitting comments
23 October 2020
Comments should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Original call (in Chinese, copy-paste in browser)
- National Key R&D Programme