Total budget to be allocated
300 million RMB
Total projects to be funded
Specific subjects and topics
Basic scientific problems and frontier technologies for the utilisation of solid waste resources:
- New technologies for the recovery and reuse of waste composite membrane materials;
- Transport mechanisms and new technologies for blocking composite pollution of microplastics;
- New technologies of enhanced separation and clean utilisation of highly-similar polymetal solid waste.
Reduction of heavy pollution from solid waste at the source, and ecological linkage technologies:
- Key technologies and equipment for efficient exploitation and clean utilisation of graphite resources;
- Key technologies for the reduction and utilisation of solid waste from polymetallic shale resources;
- Key technologies for the clean utilisation and ecological linkage of special boron resources.
Intelligent recovery and sorting technologies:
- Technologies and equipment of garbage in-situ automatic closed classified delivery and clean collection;
- Key technologies for multi-path application of waste concrete sand powder;
- Complete sets of technologies and equipment for the fine separation and full recycling of road solid waste.
Efficient conversion, utilisation and safe disposal of organic solid waste:
- Classification system, treatment and disposal technologies for urban kitchen waste;
- Technologies and equipment for the reduction and utilisation of organic waste residue in key key light industries;
- Key technologies and equipment for the cooperative disposal of solid waste industrial kiln;
- Cooperative disposal of high calorific industrial organic solid waste generated by urban solid waste incineration facilities.
Clean value-added utilisation technologies of inorganic solid waste:
- Key technologies for the clean extraction and high-end utilisation of rhenium, germanium and indium dilute metal;
- Key technology for the preparation of high value materials, through the collaborative utilisation of solid waste aluminum and silicon based on high alumina coal.
Fine recovery and deep utilisation of waste composites:
- Key technologies for high-efficiency recovery and reuse of waste resin-based fiber composites;
- Clean regeneration and high value utilisation technologies of waste textiles;
- Deep purification and high-end recycling technology of copper and aluminum waste materials.
R&D, integration and demonstration of systematic solutions:
- Integration and demonstration of intensive disposal of multi-source solid waste in core cities of across the Chaohu basin (Anhui province);
- Integration and demonstration of synergetic disposal of multi-source sludge sediment along the Yangtze River Economic Belt;
- Integration and demonstration of collaborative disposal of typical solid waste in urban agglomerations across the central plains (Yellow river basin);
- Integration and demonstration of ionic rare earth solid waste resource recycling bases in southern Jiangxi;
- Integration and demonstration of resource recycling bases in mega cities across the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area;
- Integration and demonstration of solid waste utilisation technologies in drink water sources.
General requirements applying to all NKPs (see corresponding section in this page).
Additional requirements for this specific NKP include, but are not limited to:
- Most topics require the consortium leader to be an enterprise; other partners should include universities and research institutes;
- Additional funding must be provided by the consortium (generally 2/3 of the total budget);
- Proposals are encouraged to engage actively key research bases across the country;
- The maximum number of consortium participants cannot exceed 10; the maximum number of topics under each project cannot exceed 5.
Date of publication
25 October 2019
Deadline for submitting comments
8 November 2019
Comments should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Original call (in Chinese, copy-paste in browser)
- National Key R&D Programme