Ministry of Science and Technology; Ministry of Ecology and Environment; etc.
Total budget to be allocated
Around 50 million RMB
Total projects to be funded
Specific subjects and topics
Monitoring, forecasting, and rapid alert technologies
1) Multi-scale coupling of fog – smog rapid alert model systems;
2) Key technologies and demonstrative platforms for the aerial measurement of atmospheric pollution
Technology demonstration of atmospheric pollution’s joint prevention and control
1) Principles and technology approaches for the regulation and control of regional air quality
General requirements applying to all NKPs (see corresponding section in this page).
Additional requirements for this specific NKP include:
- Industry-university-research cooperation encouraged;
- Enterprise-led consortia must provide additional funding, at least equaling the central government budget requested;
- The consortium leader has the obligation to promote the conversion and application of research results;
- Project implementation period is 2-3 years;
- The maximum number of participants in each consortium cannot exceed 10, while the maximum number of subtopics for each project should not exceed 5.
Date of publication
24 May 2019
18 July 2019
- National Key R&D Programme
- Applied research