Total budget to be allocated
Total projects to be funded
Specific subjects and topics
- Batch preparation and application technology of ionic membrane;
- Batch preparation and application technology of carbon paper for diffusion layer;
- Batch preparation technology of vehicle fuel cell catalyst;
- Development of special substrate for proton exchange membrane fuel cell plates;
- Testing technologies and specification for the durability of materials and components of automotive fuel cell stacks and air compressors;
- Hydrogen storage technologies of high pressure and large capacity tube bundle containers for highway transportation;
- Research on key equipment and safety for the preparation, storage, transportation and filling of liquid hydrogen;
- Fuel cell system integration technologies for hydrogen production by alcohol reforming and combined cooling, heating and power supply.
- Key technologies of perovskite solar cells with 10,000 hours working life;
- Key technologies of monocrystalline silicon and high efficiency solar cells.
- Key technologies for new high efficiency wind energy conversion devices;
- Key technologies for aeroelastic design of large flexible blades.
Renewable energy coupling:
- DC interconnection and stability control technology for detachable wind / optical / hydrogen fuel cells.
General requirements applying to all NKPs (see corresponding section in this page).
Additional requirements for this specific NKP not specified.
Date of publication
10 October 2019
Deadline for submitting comments
24 October 2019
Comments should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Original call (in Chinese, copy-paste in browser)
- National Key R&D Programme