Total budget to be allocated
125 million RMB
Total projects to be funded
Specific subjects and topics
Correlated electronic systems
- Study on singular physical properties of corner graphene and other molar superlattices;
- Low dimensional spin quantum functional materials, and their ultra-fast regulation.
- Research on new quantum secure communication based on time-frequency technology;
- Research on quantum secure communication systems, and evaluation and standardisation of random number attack and defense.
General requirements applying to all NKPs (see corresponding section in this page).
Additional requirements for this specific NKP include:
- Project implementation period generally is 5 years;
- Applicants are encouraged to involve State Key Laboratories;
- The project proposal must cover the full chain, from basic research to applied research;
- The maximum number of participants in each consortium cannot exceed 4, while the maximum number of subtopics for each project should not exceed 4.
Date of publication
24 September 2019
Deadline for submitting comments
9 October 2019
Comments should be sent to: email@example.com
Original call (in Chinese, copy-paste in browser)
- National Key R&D Programme
- Basic research
- Applied research