Total budget to be allocated
Around 50 million RMB
Total projects to be funded
Specific subjects and topics
- Research on key technologies for the integration and popularization of public security results;
- Research on key technologies and development of equipment for disaster-causing factors at ports of entry.
General requirements applying to all NKPs (see corresponding section in this page).
Additional requirements for this specific NKP include:
- Industry-university-research cooperation strongly encouraged. Additional funding (including from local governments) is required;
- Consortium leaders will have the obligation to promote the commercialisation of results generated;
- Application and demonstration projects are encouraged to be launched in National Sustainable Development Agenda Demonstration Zones, etc.;
- Project implementation period is 2 or 3 years;
- The maximum number of participants in each consortium cannot exceed 10, while the maximum number of subtopics for each project should not exceed 5.
Date of publication
23 July 2019
24 September 2019
Original call (in Chinese, copy-paste in browser)
Previous call for comments (October 2018)
- National Key R&D Programme
- Applied research