Total budget to be allocated
75 million RMB
Total projects to be funded
Specific subjects and topics
New nano preparation and processing technologies
- Preparation and application of organic-inorganic nanocomposite thermal management materials.
Nano characterisation and standards
- Research on new methods for the characterisation of metal nanocomposite structures through ultrafast electron beam pulse excitation spectroscopy.
- Programmable nanopharmaceuticals targeting key network node molecules in tumor metastasis.
Nano-information materials and devices
- New nanostructured materials and devices for high frequency ultrasonic systems.
Energy nanomaterials and technologies
- Creation and engineering demonstration of nanomaterials for producing low carbon olefins in petroleum hydrocarbon pyrolysis,
Environmental nanomaterials and technologies
- Nanomaterials and technologies for advanced treatment and toxicity reduction of wastewater.
General requirements applying to all NKPs (see corresponding section in this page).
Additional requirements for this specific NKP include:
- Project implementation period generally is 5 years;
- Applicants are encouraged to involve State Key Laboratories;
- The project proposal must cover the full chain, from basic research to applied research;
- The maximum number of participants in each consortium cannot exceed 4, while the maximum number of subtopics for each project should not exceed 4;
- Projects should abide by the State Council Order No. 2019 become effective in July 2019, stipulating (amongst others) that international scientists collecting genetic resources and using biomaterials from China to:
- Have a Chinese collaborator;
- Share data and patents derived from the collaboration with the Chinese institution;
- Not to share data and patents with other entities (in China or abroad);
- Not to publish data in international journals without MOST’s approval.
Date of publication
24 September 2019
Deadline for submitting comments
9 October 2019
Comments should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Original call (in Chinese, copy-paste in browser)
- National Key R&D Programme
- Basic research
- Applied research