In closed ‘directional’ calls (定向申报), the consortium leading unit of each topic is already decided and specified in the call. Any other units / scientists interested in participating as minor consortium partner should approach directly the consortium leading unit.
Total budget to be allocated
Around 130 million RMB
Total projects to be funded
Specific subjects and topics
1. Development of CFETR core design and key safety analysis software, and establishment and improvement of database
Consortium leading unit: University of Science and Technology of China
2. Standardised testing and evaluation of high heat load for CFETR deflector materials and modules
Consortium leading unit: Nuclear Industry Southwest Institute of Physics
3. Key technologies and verification of integrated manufacturing for CFETR water-cooled cladding modules
Consortium leading unit: CAS Hefei Institute of Material Science
General requirements applying to all NKPs (see corresponding section in this page).
Additional requirements for this specific NKP include:
- Project implementation period is 5 years;
- Maximum number of WPs for each project is 4; max number of consortium partners is 6.
Date of publication
20 November 2019
8 January 2020
Original call (in Chinese, copy-paste in browser)
2019 open annual call (November 2019)
- National Key R&D Programme
- Applied research