Total budget to be allocated
600 million RMB
Total projects to be funded
Specific subjects and topics
Theories and methodologies of site soil pollution formation and source analysis:
- Multi-source list and formulation methods of soil transmedium pollutants in regional sites;
- In-situ characterisation technologies and methods of micro-interface behavior in site pollution;
- Quantitative methods of site soil environmental and bearing capacity;
- Environmental behavior and health risk of antibiotics and resistance genes in sites;
- Mechanism of multi-medium synergistic remediation of site soil and water pollution.
Technologies and equipment for the investigation, monitoring and risk supervision of sites soil pollution:
- Integrated technologies and equipment for drilling and detection of soil profiles in contaminated sites;
- Equipment for in-situ integrated detection of typical heavy metals in sites’ groundwater;
- Key technologies for big data and intelligent control of polluted sites;
- Research on risk control mechanisms and economic policy of polluted sites.
Technologies for source control and treatment of soil pollution in mining areas and oil fields:
- Bioremediation technologies in contaminated sides in non-ferrous metals mining and metallurgical intensive areas;
- Technologies for blocking and treating antimony and arsenic pollution sources in antimony mining areas;
- Technologies for the control and treatment of radionuclide pollution in uranium mining areas;
- Technologies for the control and remediation of arsenic pollution diffusion in mining areas and surrounding sites.
Technologies for synergistic remediation of soil and groundwater contamination in urban polluted sites:
- Integrated intelligent equipment for bioremediation of coking contaminated sites;
- Preparation of functional materials for the long-term stable remediation of site soil polymetallic pollution;
- Technology and equipment of in-situ permeability restoration in low permeability formation;
- Materials and techniques for remediation of halogenated hydrocarbon pollution in site groundwater;
- Integrated equipment for in-situ synchronous remediation of groundwater;
- R&D of new functional materials for site soil remediation;
- Key materials and technologies for bioremediation of contaminated sites.
Integration and demonstration of technologies for the control, redevelopment and utilisation of sites soil pollution:
- Demonstration of integrated prevention and control of coal chemical pollution in northwestern China;
- Demonstration of integrated prevention and control of heavy metal pollution in old industrial bases in northeastern China;
- Research on control systems and risk control technologies of site soil pollution.
General requirements applying to all NKPs (see corresponding section in this page).
Additional requirements for this specific NKP include, but are not limited to:
- Most topics require the consortium leader to be an enterprise; other partners should include universities and research institutes;
- Additional funding must be provided by the consortium (generally 2/3 of the total budget);
- Proposals are encouraged to engage actively key research bases across the country;
- The maximum number of consortium participants cannot exceed 10; the maximum number of topics under each project cannot exceed 5.
Date of publication
25 October 2019
Deadline for submitting comments
8 November 2019
Comments should be sent to: email@example.com
Original call (in Chinese, copy-paste in browser)
- National Key R&D Programme