Total budget to be allocated
Total projects to be funded
Specific subjects and topics
- Research on architecture and key tchnologies of large-scale deterministic backbone networks;
- Research and verification of key technologies in time-sensitive networks;
- New network architectures and key technologies for endogenous security support;
- Research on key network technologies for large-scale distributed artificial intelligence applications;
- Network virtualisation technologies for computing storage transport resource fusion.
Highly efficient transmission technologies and equipment
- Research on theories and key technologies of ultra wideband optical THz wireless transmission;
- Full band, low noise fiber amplifiers;
- Research, application and demonstration of full band metro optical transmission systems.
Satellite communication technologies
- Satellite networking technologies for space intelligent computing;
- Design and performance evaluation technologies of ultra-dense networking system for large-scale constellations;
- Development of dual-band transceiver common aperture phased array antennas and chips.
General requirements applying to all NKPs (see corresponding section in this page).
Additional requirements for this specific NKP not specified.
Date of publication
9 October 2019
Deadline for submitting comments
23 October 2019
Comments should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Original call (in Chinese, copy-paste in browser)
- National Key R&D Programme