Total budget to be allocated
Total projects to be funded
Specific subjects and topics
Basic frontier technologies:
- Theories and methods of bearing unit design for advanced hub motors;
- Advanced technologies of MEMS high energy density batteries;
- Basic theories and methods of in-situ measurement of subsurface defects in optical elements.
Generic key technologies:
- Key technologies of ultra-precision hydrostatic bearing with high stiffness;
- Technologies for high-end monitoring and management of bearing conditions;
- Technologies of insulation bearing for high performance motors;
- Key technologies of performance inspection and evaluation for high temperature and high pressure petrochemical pressure seals;
- Key technologies of lightweight gear transmission systems with high linear speed;
- Key technologies of design and manufacturing of high performance small module gear transmission;
- Precision casting technology for large titanium alloy complex structures;
- Database of got working processes for basic manufacturing;
- Key technologies of large area flexible substrate micro/nano sensors;
- Key technologies and platforms for compatible manufacturing of gas-sensitive thin films on silicon substrate;
- Key technologies of MEMS piezoelectric thin films on silicon substrate;
- Liquid detection microfluidic sensors and systems;
- Key technologies of high performance MEMS high temperature sensor
- Intelligent operation, maintenance and performance test platform for instruments;
- Key technology of safety and trust in industrial control systems.
General requirements applying to all NKPs (see corresponding section in this page).
Additional requirements for this specific NKP not specified.
Date of publication
9 October 2019
Deadline for submitting comments
23 October 2019
Comments should be sent to: email@example.com
Original call (in Chinese, copy-paste in browser)
- National Key R&D Programme