The Minhang District Industry-University-Research Cooperation Programme is one of the four categories of large STI programmes funded by the Minhang district government. It specifically aims to provide financial support to technology innovation and technology transfer projects led by enterprises and participated by universities or research structures.
Enterprises launching joint projects with universities and research structures
Minhang District Science and Technology Commission
Funding of 100,000-300,000 RMB (paid in two installments) per project. Specifically:
- Projects with score > 80: 300,000 RMB
- Projects with score between 70 and 79: 200,000 RMB
- Projects with score between 60 and 69: 100,000 RMB
- Consortium leader should be a technology enterprise, consortium partners should include universities and/or research structures. All should be registered in Minhang district for at least 2 years, and paying taxes in the same district;
- Solid financial, technical and management capacities to implement projects;
- Possession of IPR developed through indigenous innovation;
- The project for which the application is submitted should focus on technology innovation or technology transfer;
- Project duration: 1-2 years.
Date of publication
6 May 2019
Deadline for submitting applications
6 June 2019
Applications are submitted through the Minhang Science and Technology Network Platform. An official account should be created on the system in order to submit applications.
- Technology transfer