The High- and New-Technology Transfer project is a status that is granted to enterprise-led projects which involve the transfer and conversion of high-tech results generated by universities and research structures in Beijing, especially in high-tech industries and sectors
Up to 1 million RMB of grants after the launch of the project.
The applicant enterprise should meet the following requirements:
- Independent legal personality in Beijing
- Registered capital above 10 million RMB
- Only 1 application can be submitted every year
The project for which the application is submitted must meet the following requirements:
- The technology result to be transferred should originate from universities or research structures
- Should feature a very advanced level of technology at least domestically
- The project’s actual investment and sales revenue in the past 3 financial years should exceed 5 million RMB
- In line with national and local industry and environmental protection regulations
- Projects which have already obtained funding from other programmes in Beijing are not eligible.
- Belonging to one of the following key priority sectors:
- New generation ICT
- Integrated circuits
- Medical and healthcare
- Energy-saving and environmental protection
- New energy intelligent vehicles
- New materials
- Artificial intelligence
- S&T services
Date of publication
5 May 2019
Deadline for submitting applications
22 May 2019
Applications are submitted online through the web portal of the Beijing Municipal High- and New-Technology Transfer Project Application System. An account must be created.
International participation: opportunities and figures
Contrarily to Shanghai where extensive evidence of foreign-invested enterprises was identified within similar programmes, in Beijing international participation is almost absent. Only 1 project was in fact awarded to a German FIE in 2017 and 2018.
- Technology transfer