Guide European Chinese programmes
The complete ressource for Europe Chinese funding programmes science technology innovation. China National Key R&D Programmes NKPS. China Natural Science Foundation NSFC. China national megaprojects
As part of the project Advance EU Access to Financial Incentives for Innovation in China, a Guide for EU stakeholders on Chinese national STI funding programmes has been published.
The Guide to European Chinese programmes introduces the five main funding programmes of the Chinese national funding system for science, technology and innovation, explaining the rules for international participation and proposing recommendations for European stakeholders. It represents an exhaustive and up-to-date summary of the current status and opportunities provided by newly-reformed Chinese national STI funding system. The Guide to European Chinese programmes is free and available for download from this link (registration is needed).
In addition, a series of ad hoc studies on specific topics relating to Chinese national STI programmes were also produced under the previous phase of the project (downloadable from the “Resources” section):
- Comparison between the 12th and 13th Five-Year Plan for science, technology and innovation
- Analysis of 2016 National Key R&D Programme cycles
- Analysis of the 13th Five-Year Plan for large research infrastructures
- Mapping and analysis of the Technology Innovation Guidance Fund(s)
- Analysis of the financial incentives obtainable from national high-tech zones
- Analysis of 2017 National Key R&D Programme cycles
- Mapping and analysis of the Bases and Talents Programme
- Introduction to Major S&T Projects (Mega projects), and analysis of specific cases in water pollution treatment, ICT, and large aircrafts
- Introduction and analysis of the Natural Science Foundation of China NSFC research projects
* Note: The Guide and the above studies were prepared with the financial assistance of the European Union. The views expressed herein are those of the Contractor and do not represent the official views of either the European Commission or the European Union Delegation to China.